3mtr Heavy Duty Split Charge Kit with 12V Cargo 140amp Voltage Sense Relay + 110amp 16mm2 Cable
Top quality Heavy Duty split charge relay system/kit supplied with 110amp 16mm cable suitable for safely charging any 75ah to 220ah leisure battery(s)
Suitable to install into most Camper Vans, Motor homes, 4x4s, Day Vans, Mobile workshops, Cars and Boats.
You will be supplied with everything you need to fit this kit
- 12V 140amp Voltage Sense Split Charge Relay.
- 1 x 250mm 110amp Red Starter Battery to fuse box lead. (8mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 500mm 110amp Red Fuse box to relay lead (6mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 2000mm 110amp Red Relay to fuse box lead (6mm to 6mm terminals)
- 1 x 250mm 110amp Red Fuse Box to Leisure Battery Lead (6mm to 8mm terminals)
- 1 x 1000mm 110amp Black Earth Cable. (8mm to 10mm terminals)
- Spare terminals + Heat shrink pack for modifications if required
- Positive & Negative 8mm post type battery terminals
- 2 x Fuse Holders & 100amp Fuses including a spares.
- 15 x Cable ties + fixings to keep everything tidy.
- 2mtrs Split conduit to protect cables in Engine bay.
- Screws to fix fuse boxes & cable tie bases
- High Quality HSS Drill Bit
- Easy to understand Fitting Instructions.
Please note: The 3 mtrs of Red cable supplied in this kit are made up of the 4 separate leads as described above.
This type of split charge system is our simplest to install split charge system. This will save you time making up all the leads and save you money needing expensive crimping or soldering tools. All the leads are supplied ready made up for you to a very high standard. Simply install the two fuse boxes and the Voltage sense relay using the fixings supplied. Then simply connect all the ready made leads, following the very easy to understand supplied fitting instructions to install this very high quality and simple to install split charge system.
The voltage sense relay simply detects the rise in voltage from you vehicles charging system when it exceeds 13.3v to allow you to charge your leisure battery(s) while your engine is running. When your engine is switched off and the battery voltage drops below 12.8v the relay will isolate your leisure battery(s) from your main starter battery so it does not drain your main starter battery and you will always be able to start your vehicle.
All of the range of 140amp voltage sensitive relays are dual sensing meaning that if a charging voltage like through a mains charger or solar panel is applied to the leisure battery that exceeds the relay activation voltage of 13.3v it will activate the relay to allow this charging device to also maintain the starter battery.
- Relay activation voltage 13.3v
- Relay isolation Voltage 12.8v
- Dual sense operation
Voltage sense systems are especially suited for modern vehicles as this type of system does not need an ignition feed or any additional wiring into your vehicle but for modern Intelligent smart charging vehicles with Euro cat 5/6 engines you may need to use a DC to DC charger.
For our full range of Battery to Battery Charges please click HERE
For our full range of HC Cargo Split Charge kits please click HERE
Our aim at Simply Split Charge is to supply you with the best, top quality Split Charge kit available, at the best price we can. All the components in all of our split charge relay Systems are all fully E-approved and Tested top quality UK supplied parts. In all of our kits you will find everything you need plus spares to install any split charge system to any vehicle with our help and support if required.
3m Ready Made Split Charge Relay Kit 12v 140 AMP VSR 110a 16m² Lead T4 T5 Camper
- Product Code: SCKC303SP
- Availability: 10
- Ex Tax: £51.67