Sterling Power BB1230 Battery to battery charger plus 12v 60amp Lithium Batery with bluetooth BMS
Our Sterling Power B2B + Battery Combo is a very popular option for a high end installation into a small camper van giving you a very fast charge when driving to use the full power of this very advanced light weight lithium 60amp battery when parked up for business or leisure use.
Supplied with Sterling Power AL1260 12v 60amp Lithium Battery
- LiFePO4 12V (nominal) 60Ah 25 deg C Lithium Deep cycle
- Maximum continuous charge rate = 50A
- Maximum continuous discharge rate =120A
- Battery must be safely charged within units parameters
- Max charge V=14.6V, Recommended =14.4V, Float V=13.8V
- Cut off voltage 11V / cutoff temperature 60 deg C
- Charge Curve style CC/CV
- Operational temperature 0Deg to 60 deg C (adjustable)
- internal consumption: Operational = 10mA, Dormant 0.1mA
- 8mm ring terminal battery studs / washer
|Battery power||Weight of battery (kg)||Dimension of battery (cm)|
|12V 60Ah Camper||8||28.0 Length x 17.2 Height x 17.6 Width|
Sterling Power BB1230 12v 30amp Battery to battery Charger
- Multiple Activation Modes: Automatic for most non vehicle applications,
- Manual for remote activation.
- Regenerative braking (requiring ignition feed),
- Automatic regenerative braking, requiring no ignition feed.
- Current is NOT taken from the input battery and given to the output battery.
- The B2B uses alternator power to charge the output battery.
- Manual mode and regenerative braking mde allows you to override this.
- 100% fire proof plastic box.
- No screws to corrode.
- Thermal power reduction.
- Multi stage fan cooling
- Night Time Setting: Allows the unit to ran at half the power so the fan noise is kept down.
- Boost / Reduce Charging: The B2Bs ensure batteries get the correct charging profile irrespective of high or low input voltages.
- B2B turns on at 13.3V and turns off at 13.0V (x 2 for 24V). Thus, does not drain input battery. Regenerative braking mode allows the input voltage to drop to 12.2V (x 2 for 24V).
- Customizable Profile: Choose your own charging profile on the front panel.
- 9 preset battery chemistry options: Including AGM, LiFePO4, Gel, Flooded and sealed lead acid.
- 4 stage battery charging: Thge B2B charges batteries between 5-20 times faster than a stand alone alternator.
- Very Simple to install: No electronic Control Unit (ECU) issues. No complex wiring. No warranty issues. Fully prepared for smart alternators (regenerative braking).
- Remote control optional.
|DC V (In)||DC V (Out)||Amps In||Weight Kg||L x W x D mm||Part Number|
|12||12||30||1.2||190 x 160 x 70|